Friday, September 1 - Monday, September 4, 2017
URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Jacobs Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- Celebrate Shabbat with Jacobs Camp's famous fried chicken, singing and dancing
- Enjoy our first ever off-camp big fun experience!
- "Unplug" from the stress of the week and enjoy the peace and beauty of the outdoors at camp
- Wrestle with hot topics and challenge your assumptions during interactive teen-led programs
Early Bird: $195.00 USD
Register by August 4, 2017
Regular: $220.00 USD
Register by August 23, 2017
Space Available: $235.00 USD
Register after August 23, 2017
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after August 23, 2017 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
All fees are in US Dollars
This event is open to teens in 9th-12th grades.
Through August 10, 2017 – 90%Through August 17, 2017 – 75%Through August 24, 2017 – 50%
After August 24, 2017 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after August 24, 2017 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.